A pair of Museum 18th Century Corner Cabinets signed by Pierre Bernard have just arrived at Tomlin Antiques at Highland Park Village. They are both dated back to 1755. The two corner cabinets were purchased and owned by King Edward and Wallace Simpson. They were purchased by Simpson for the Chateau de la Croe. This was the first home she and Edward owned after he abdicated the throne. Miss Simpson decorated the chateau with signed French 18th Century furnishings. The pieces were in the chateau until the German Occupation of World War II.
To learn more contact: Joanne Tomlin
54 Highland Park Village